Imaging Workflow Essentials in an Era of Pandemic – Learn how to update your process for added safety
Image Archive & Workflow
Quickly Connecting You to Your Images and Data
Easily access processed information from anywhere, at any time with our powerful and secure portal.
Mavro’s Connect™ Web Portal supplies rapid access for researching transactions and data captured by our processing system. The web-based application makes retrieving your stored images and data easier than ever.
Put Users in Control
Connect lets users search all types of processed transactions. Index a number of standard fields and add custom fields as needed. A basic single day or date range search takes only a few clicks. Advanced search lets researchers quickly combine criteria to find exactly the transactions they need.
- Exceptionally cost-efficient and very easy to deploy with minimal training.
- Perform research faster with the ability to quickly identify transactions based on standard and custom fields.
- Integration to other systems automates image retrieval and minimizes risk by minimizing multiple logins.
Stronger Security Features
Connect’s internal database can be encrypted using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with 256-bit keys. Access to Connect is password protected and supports integration with Active Directory, SSO or LDAP. Sensitive customer data can be redacted, and specified users can be prohibited from viewing content at multiple levels including jobs, documents and data fields.
- Reduce security concerns and support PCI compliance with encryption, configurable access restrictions, redaction and flexible audit trail options.
- Easily image enable downstream applications with direct URL access.
Digital Mailroom Workflow
Transactions identified as correspondence or flagged for other departments to review, can utilize this workflow module to reduce processing time. Operators can access their queue, take any actions to address flagged items, insert status and activity notes and then mark transactions as complete.
- Avoid shuffling paper between departments by emailing transaction images.
- Customers have capability to expand workflow to other departments (accounts payable, HR, treasury, customer service, etc.), further digitizing your company’s manual paper distribution.
Workflow capability lets operators make exception transactions easily available to a lockbox client for decisioning. The client can simply access the exceptions via web browser and quickly return processing decisions or other required information to the lockbox operator.
- Increase client satisfaction, generate additional fees and minimize processing delays by quickly presenting exception transactions to lockbox clients for decisioning.
- Our unique messaging platform eliminates extensive customer training and speeds deployment of this value-added service.