Mavro is expanding and in search of outstanding Application Engineers – Learn more
Applications Engineers are responsible for design, implementation, and support of customized remittance, lockbox, forms processing and imaging systems. These systems are implemented to add efficiencies, increase quality, and resolve pain points in existing customer operations using Mavro proprietary software. Applications Engineers are also expected to troubleshoot software issues, track support activities through a ticketing system and create relevant documentation. In addition, Applications Engineers work directly with customers to perform required tasks such as system support/setup, customer training and product demonstrations.
- Design, maintain and implement remittance, lockbox, forms processing and imaging solutions.
- Software installation and verification of required system prerequisites.
- Provide customer support via phone, WebEx or other remote connection methodology.
- Root-cause oriented troubleshooting and repair of reported and detected issues.
- Create documentation relevant to tasks performed and best practices, as applicable.
- Physical and virtual hardware qualification for potential system install and storage planning.
- Participate in discussions and work sessions with internal teams to qualify solutions to be implemented, improve software, and aid where needed to meet support and implementation requirements.
- Provide training and product demonstrations to both internal and external audiences.
- Design and development of training resources for internal and external audiences.
- Occasional travel to customer sites to perform tasks, as required.
- Regular communications with internal and external resources.
- Other related tasks as required by the business.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience working in commercial software system configuration or administration required.
- 5+ years of experience with remittance, forms processing or digital mailroom solutions highly desirable.
- 5+ years of experience in remote customer support highly desirable.
- Basic understanding of computers, networks, Windows operating system, web services, software programming and scripting concepts required.
- Understanding of general database concepts and SQL or SQLite desired.
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org