Come visit Mavro at one of these 2023 trade shows – Learn more
Interested in a Mavro implementation? Follow our 10 steps to success:
- Demo – Contact us to request a demo of the MavBridge™ software solution. One of our application experts will walk you through our capabilities and give you a look “behind the curtain.”
- References – We’ll provide references upon request from similar industries so you can find out what to expect when you partner with Mavro.
- Proposal – We perform discovery and research on your organization’s needs and create a proposal outlining our solution and timeline. Our fixed-bid pricing outlines all the costs.
- Site Visits – Prior to signing the proposal, we recommend conducting site visits of other implementations to see the software live and in action at similar organizations.
- Contract – Once the contract is executed, we are ready for project kick-off.
- Implementation – We assemble a team of software developers and application engineers to build your custom solution. A SharePoint site is used as the hub for all project materials and regular meetings and check-ins are scheduled.
- Training – Extensive training completed ahead of go-live. We don’t use a pre-packaged training plan, but rather provide training specific to your needs using a variety of hands-on exercises, videos and user documentation.
- Support – We pride ourselves in our responsive support. Our average response time is less than two minutes and average resolution time is under 60 minutes. The team that conducts your implementation also handles your ongoing support, providing continuity of service and efficiency in troubleshooting.
- Rapid ROI – Experience the rapid return on investment that Mavro customers consistently report. Our implementations begin paying for themselves immediately. If you’d like to try our ROI calculator, contact us and we’ll run the numbers.
- Free Upgrades – We roll out hundreds of upgrades every year. One benefit of being a Mavro customer is that these upgrades are always free to you!